Alaxis medical and aesthetic surgery IS LOCATED AT:
15 Scotts Road #06-03
Tel: +65 62350880
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery provides personalised, precise, patient-centric health care services.
As part of its day-to-day activity, Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery may collect from you, through various means, including via our websites, smart phone applications, events, and any forms used by Alaxis Medical, some or all of the following Personal Data such as:
- Name (first and surname)
- Mental and physical medical condition;
- Biographical information including family medical history;
- Treatment to date including x-rays, scans, blood samples and test results;
- Contact information: country of residency, home address, e-mail address, phone number;
- Next of kin;
- Billing information, credit and financial information;
- Insurance details.
We know that all information you share with us is important to you and that some of the information is sensitive Personal Information, we are committed to protecting this information, treating it with respect and maintaining its privacy and confidentiality.
We aim in particular to be transparent with you and we will:
- Tell you what information we will be collecting;
- Limit collection, sharing and retention of your information;
- Give you information on why we are collecting information;
- Give you information on how and where your information will be used and stored;
- Tell you who to contact if you need more information, want your Personal Information deleted from our records, or are unhappy about how your information is being used.
How We Collect Information About You:
We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, which include:
- Through the use of Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery’s website or other websites controlled by us.
- From information we receive by corresponding directly with you by telephone, e-mail, WhatsApp, various social media platforms and newsletters.
- Information we receive from an intermediary associated with you: this could be a relative, doctor, friend or agent appointed by you to help find information relating to treatments we offer;
- When we meet you to assess and treat you;
- We work closely with third parties in the provision of our services (including, for example, medical specialists, analytics providers, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How We Use The Information You Give To Us:
We will use the Personal Information you give us to carry out our obligations to you, to fulfil any direct engagement, request or contract entered into between us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. In addition, we may process your Personal Information:
- For marketing to you;
- For the administration and management of our business;
- To maintain, improve and effectively maintain the operation of our Site, including:
- to carry out troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys;
- effect safety and security features; and
- to create interactive features and functionalities.
We may combine information we received from third parties with information you give to us or that we collect about you. We may use the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
How We Store And Protect Your Information:
- We protect your Personal Information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We maintain Personal Information in a combination of paper and electronic files. Physical records and files are stored onsite at our offices. Access is limited to authorised physicians, employees and approved contractors.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for choosing a password that is difficult to guess and is of sufficient complexity i.e. combines, letters, symbols and numbers; keeping this password confidential; changing it frequently; and ensuring that you do not to share the password with anyone.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Alaxis Medical & Aesthetic Surgery does not disclose your personally-identifying information.