Hair transplant is the unchanged technique for hair restoration with regular looking hairs. This is not costly technique as a few people may think.
- The transplanted hair behaves like natural hair and sheds between two to four weeks of transplant. The roots thereafter start sprouting hair naturally and continue to do so for a lifetime.
- Use of local anesthesia makes it a painless procedure and the patient can go home the same day.
- Hair transplant is different from non-surgical hair restoration in which a pre-chosen base is fixed on the scalp with proficiency.
- Hair transplant does not mean you will have an easygoing crop of hair as the result varies from person to person and has also some link with a person’s natural hair quality.
- Every case of baldness does not have a solution in hair transplantation. It entirely depends on case to case basis.
- The cost of the procedure depends on the number of grafts. The more the number of grafts, the higher the cost.
Unless you’re one of the opportune few, odds are you will experience some thinning or baldness at some point. Here are stats about this phenomenon that could make your hair stand on end.
- IT DOESN’T JUST TARGET THE OLDER CROWD
While male pattern baldness most often affects older men, its onset can actually begin much earlier. As per the researchers, about 25 percent of men who are affected by the condition begin to see the first signs of hair loss before age 21.
- WOMEN AREN’T IMMUNE
Even though hair loss is commonly thinking of as something that only men are burdened with, plenty of women experience their fair share of follicular challenges. In fact, an estimated 40 percent of hair loss is experienced by the female. By the time they reach age 50, roughly half of all women will be dealing with some degree of pattern hair loss.
- AND NEITHER ARE CHILDREN
Approximately 3 percent doctors have connected to hair loss-related problems in children, including thinning and bald spots. The causes can range from things as simple as wearing hair in a ponytail too tightly to fungal infections of the scalp to alopecia, which in some cases can result in a total loss of all body hair.
- SCIENTISTS HAVE EVEN DISCOVERED A BALDNESS GENE
Researchers from GlaxoSmithKline conducted an in-depth study of 1,125 men to test for hair loss awareness. The results showed that 1 in 7 men are more likely to lose their hair based on the presence of a specific gene.
- DEMAND IS HIGHEST IN ASIA
The outcome of hair transplantation today is more natural, and good density can be achieved in just one or two sessions to the several sessions required in the past. Hair transplantation is in a high demand across the globe. So complete the form below for a Consultation at Alaxis Aesthetics Clinic in Singapore. TODAY!!!