It’s important to choose your Doctor or injector based on:
- Education, training, and certification
- Experience with filler injections
- Your comfort with him or her
After finding a certified Doctor in Singapore who is experienced in performing filler injections, you will need to make an office appointment to set up your consultation. Generally, because of the in-depth nature of the consultation, there is a cost associated with the initial visit. Complete the Form below for Consultation
Your initial consultation appointment
During your initial consultation with your Consultant, he or she will ask you about the areas on your face that concern you the most and what outcomes you’d most like to see. He or she will also evaluate the lines on your face to make recommendations. Together, you’ll decide on a type of dermal filler that will be best suited for your needs as well as injection sites to target. Once your surgeon or injector understands your goals, alternative and additional treatments may be considered.
Your treatment plan
Fillers can be administered the same day as your consultation because of their minimally invasive nature, low downtime, and safety record. Based on your goals, physical characteristics and many years of training and experience, your surgeon will share recommendations and information with you, including:
- Filler injection recommendations that will give you the best outcome
- The outcomes that you can anticipate
- Your financial investment in the procedure
- Associated risks and complications
- What is needed to prepare for filler injections
- What you can expect to experience after fillers
- Share before-and-after photos of cases similar to yours and answer any questions.
Questions you should ask.
We developed these questions to help you:
- Make the most informed and intelligent decision about your procedure
- Confirm that you have the right surgeon for your procedure
- Make your initial consultation as rewarding as possible
- Understand your options, potential outcomes, and risks
It is important for you to take an active role in your procedure, so please use this list of questions as a starting point for your initial consultation.
- Am I a good candidate for filler injections?
- Who will be performing my filler injections? (If not the surgeon, then ask about licensing and qualifications.)
- Are the results I am seeking reasonable and realistic?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure?
- Do I need topical anesthetic?
- What will be the costs associated with my fillers treatment?
- What will you expect of me to get the best results?
- What kind of recovery period can I expect, and when can I resume normal activities?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- What are my options if the cosmetic outcome of my filler injections does not meet the goals we agreed on?
For more information complete the form below….