- Love handles
- Breast rolls
- Upper, middle and lower tummy
- Outer and inner thighs and knees
- And many other areas.
Once fat cells die with Coolsculpting or are removed with liposuction or excision, they will not return or multiply but the remaining cells in the area and cells in other areas of the body may grow in size with weight gain.
- CoolSculpting effects are limited to the area within the cooling plates and up to a 20% reduction in fat volume. This leaves 80% of the fat cells to fill further.
- Liposuction can reduce up to 80-90% of the fat cells leaving 10-20% of the fats cells to increase in volume.
- Surgical excision such as with a tummy tuck will remove 100% of the fat cells.
You must consider eating less or increasing your calorie expenditure with exercise by the amount of fat lost from a procedure to maintain your weight. All these procedures are body contouring and not weight loss options. I hope this has been helpful. All the best!